Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clarian Power: SmartBox Plug-In Wind Power

Clarian Power: SmartBox Plug-In Wind Power

I am tickled pink that I came across this item while researching wind power.

Several years ago we consulted a local installer of solar panels and the cost was outrageous in my opinion. The supplies along with the labor costs of installation made it unaffordable even with all of the rebates. The idea of using wind power instead solar panels came to my attention while watching an episode of "Living with Ed." In this episode he was in a competitive mode of keeping up with his neighbor "The Science Guy" and decided to install a vertical turbine on his roof. Ed Begley made installation look easy ... finding information on the episode and the turbine he purchased at a later date was NOT easy. Anyway, that is why I was tickled pink when I came across these plug and play turbines due out in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment