Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dragon's NaturallySpeaking

I saw a commercial for Dragon's NaturallySpeaking and couldn't believe it! I had to order it, which I did. I can't believe how easy it is to use this product. I'm writing this right now by dictating into a microphone on the headset that came with it. This product is totally totally awesome! I just installed the software, followed the directions to help the program understand how I speak and started using it. I will watch the tutorial later to make it even easier on myself.

Dragon's NaturallySpeaking is made by Nuance. I received an advertisement via e-mail for another product they make that helps you organize your documents. Supposedly, all you have to do is scan them into your computer and it organizes them for you. When I receive it I will let you know if it is as awesome as Dragon's NaturallySpeaking is.

No comments:

Post a Comment