Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Not Tired - Who Said I'm Tired

I had heard that taking care of the elderly becomes much like taking care of little children and babies. I experienced a taste of the truth in this today when my sister came in from outside and sat down. When I asked her how her broken foot was feeling she commented that it felt okay and that she wasn't feeling any pain but mentioned that she was really tired. Not more than 30 seconds later I mentioned to her that I was about to vacuum and that since she was tired maybe she could nap ... she quickly stated "I'm NOT tired, who says I'm tired! I then replied, "YOU said you are tired silly." She scoffed at my statement and I began to vacuum while listening to a CD over the stereo system and  ...


No comments:

Post a Comment